Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome!

Hi Readers,

This is a blog specially created as a platform for people around the world to exchange ideas and share your views on issues pertaining to education.

Perhaps, for starters, here's some info on myself.

I am currently based in Singapore, as a teacher in my own tuition centre (perhaps I'll reveal more about this precious baby of mine as time goes by ;P). I have been teaching (giving tuition, doing relief in schools and teaching in tuition centres and etc) since my undergrad days.. With the aim of helping students to achieve better grades, I do hope to hear from teachers "battling" on the frontline your views and perhaps share with me your experience and expertise.

Think that's all this time round, and hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

Annie

No comments: